Product: 17033 Free Australian Postage included in the price.
Guaranteed to be 100% FTDI Compatible. Will run the latest drivers
It has only one cable length of 1.8 meters, and doesn't have the build quality of the FTDI built Easysync cables. There are no data LEDs, and it has no special packaging, just a plastic bag, but is guaranteed to work on the latest FTDI drivers.
- Uses the popular FTDI chipset.
- Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
- Works with cellular phones, PDA, digital cameras, modems, and others
- 1.8 Meter cable length
- Supports the RS-232 serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and bus-powered
- Single cable USB to serial communication
- Easy installation
- Hex Nut Connector. (Same as Easysyncs)
NOTE Windows 7 and 8 Users:
If you simply plug in the FTDI device, you should find that the drivers will auto-install.
You will find the drivers for all other systems at: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm This includes Windows 8, and all other Windows Versions, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE. See the above URL address for full version information.